How can I randomize the order of answer options for a question?
By default, answer options will show up in the order you enter them. To randomize the order of answer options, follow the steps listed below.
- Log in >> Surveys (Select Survey) >> Edit Survey
- Hover over the question to bring up the fly-our menu on the right side of the screen.
- Click More >>, then select Settings.
- Under Randomization, check the box next to Randomize Question Options.
- To exclude any particular answer from the randomization:
- In the Defaults/Location section, check the box in the Exclude Randomization column next to the answer you want to exclude from randomization.
- Click Save Settings.
NOTE: Enabling answer randomization does NOT affect your analysis.