Framework 2.0 provides you proven, thoughtful, leading-edge models for measuring key milestones in the employee journey. Framework 2.0 offers you consistency, it allows you to ask a key set of questions consistently while you are deploying a survey to your workforce. This will help you gather meaningful insights and more importantly benchmark them. These frameworks, from which you can choose to use all, some, or none (and then customize your own surveys), allow you to ask the right questions to get the right data and to understand what’s driving success (or not) in your organization.
What types of frameworks are available in the system?
A total of 7 frameworks are available in the system
- WorkXO - Culture and Engagement Survey
- HelloXO - Recruiting Experience Survey
- GoXO - On-boarding Experience Survey
- BeXO - Wellbeing Survey
- CiaoXO - Exit Survey
- PulseXO - Ongoing Experience Survey
- GrowXO - 360 Feedback Survey
How do I view and select question from the framework?
To select question from framework, go to:
Login >> Workforce >> Create a New Study
- Select the framework for your study
- Select the question available in the framework for your study
- You can also add Cultural Framework Questions in your employee experience study
- To add cultural framework question, click on Add WorkXO Measure
- Select the question from the cultral framwork for your study and click on create to create your survey
Can I add question from the framework once I have created the survey?
Yes, you can add questions from the framework once you have created the survey. To add question from framework:
- Click add framework question
- Select the framework to add your question
- Select the question and add it to your study
This feature is available with the following license :