Employee custom fields are the profile fields that can be updated for an employee. For example, user can define employee role, team, location etc. in the system. This will help the user to filter the employee.
Login >> Workforce >> Manage Employee Roster
- Click on Manage Employee Roster.
- Click on Custom fields >> Add new field, to add a new custom field.
- Select field type (single select, open text) to define the type of field.
- Add field values for single select type.
- Check or uncheck the custom field to be visible on the employee roster.
- Click on edit button to modify the field values.
- Click on reorder link to reorder the active custom field by just drag and drop.