Adding employees in your roster helps you maintain the status of employees along with their demographic details. This also helps you in distributing a survey to a demographic and dissecting the result you gathered for the survey by applying filters on the demographics.
For bulk employee upload, go to:
- Login >> Workforce >> Manage Employee Roster>>> Import
- Click on Bulk employee import – Excel and download the import template
- Add your employees in the excel template and upload the file.
Note: Employees should be uploaded in the format stated in the upload screen and in excel template.
- Email address of employee is mandatory field.
- Country code is mandatory field if you adding phone number
- Country code should be in the format - +country code
- Employee Status will have 2 fields - "Active" and "Terminated".
- If the employee status field is blank then it automatically considers employee as active.
- Date format should be MM/DD/YYYY
- You can add "." and "/" in the custom field values, "," and "-" are not allowed