Workforce Heatmap Analysis
Heatmap is a graphical representation of data where the individual values contained in a matrix table are represented in colored format.
QuestionPro heatmap analysis is available only for the Adhoc Workforce studies where the blue color represents the agreed percentage, and the red color represents a disagreeing percentage.
For adding a new heatmap go to: Workforce Portal >> Trends >> Dashboard >> Add Widget >> Add New HeatMap
Setting up a new heatmap in the Analysis:
We have two choices for creating the heatmap analysis: Mean or Agreement % based.
- Click on “Add New Heat Map”
- Add Title
- Select the form of analysis from the drop-down
- Click Next
- Select the Survey
- Select the Deployments
- Select Custom Field
- Select Value
- Click Save
This is how the ready Heatmap will look like
Heatmap with Mean data and Delta
Heatmap with Score % data and Delta
Delta is a way of storing or transmitting data in the form of differences (deltas) between
sequential data rather than complete files, more generally this is known as data differencing. As per the Delta data, minimum and maximum the color coding is distributed.
- Color Coding can be reviewed reading the legend. Colors are customizable uing the ready palette sets as per three categories: Categorical, Sequential and Divergent available once you click the brush icon on the legend.
- Each color palette has five ready color sets of seven colors.
- User can expand all markers and custom block at once by clicking on the icon next to the Metric.
- User can hide the columns with less information or to customize the Heatmap as per need by accessing the options from Edit Columns. Click on Save once the settings are made.
- User can sort the data by clicking on the column heading, once the sorting is applied you can see the highlight around it.
This feature is available with the following license :
Can I edit or delete a heatmap?
Yes, you can edit or delete a heatmap.