Workforce Heatmap Analysis
Heatmap is a graphical representation of data where the individual values contained in a matrix table are represented in colored format.
QuestionPro heatmap analysis is available only for the Adhoc Workforce studies where the blue color represents the agreed percentage, and the red color represents a disagreeing percentage.
For adding a new heatmap go to: Workforce >> Ad-hoc Survey >> Analytics >> Dashboard >> Add New HeatMap
How can we add a new heatmap in the Analysis?
We have two choices for creating the heatmap analysis: Questions based or Sections based.
- Click on “Add New Heat Map”
- Add Title
- Select custom field from the drop-down
- Select Choice as Questions or Section
- Based on the choice we can either select all or specific questions/sections
- Score type can be agreement percentage or mean
- Benchmark that can be overall, configured benchmark or the custom value
This is how the Question Choice will look like
- This is how the Section Choice will look like:
- We can also drill down individual section and can have the analysis for all the questions with respect to the specific custom field selected in that heatmap analysis
- We can also drill down each cell and can check the analysis for all the questions in that specific section
Note: The drill down option for questions and cells are available only for the section choice.
Can I edit or delete a heatmap?
Yes, you can edit or delete a heatmap.
This feature is available with the following license :