Communities - Reward Inventory
Go to: Communities >> Incentive >> Inventory
- Click on + Create Inventory.
- Select the Reward Type, Status, Title, Content, Image (if any), Points, Fulfillment Email, Card Value, and Currency.
- Click on Check Availability.
- Click on Save Changes.
What is Custom Reward?
With Custom Reward, you can give out personalized rewards.
- Status: Select the status of the reward as Active, Suspended or Hidden.
- Title: Add a Title to your reward.
- Content: Write the content for your reward.
- URL: You may specify the URL if any.
- Image URL: You may upload the image of the URL.
- Brand Disclaimer Text: Enter the Brand Disclaimer Text.
- Points: Mention the points which would be eligible for the reward.
- Fulfilment Email: Add the fulfilment email here.
- Card Value: Enter the card value here.
- Currency: Specify the currency.
- Check Availability: Click here before saving your reward.
- Show Card Value: Displays the value of the card to members.
- Minimum Item Limit: Enter minimum quantity limit which when hit will trigger an email to the admin.
- Save Changes: After filling all the sections, click here.
How to set up Tango Card's Rewards?
- Select, the reward under Tango Card's Rewards
- Status: Set the status as Active, Suspended or Hidden
- Points: Enter the points.
- Fulfilment Email: Enter the fulfilment email.
- Card Value: Enter the card value between the range given.
- Notify Members: Turn this option On if you wish to notify the members.
- Check Availability:Click on this option to check if the reward's availability.
- Click on Save Changes
What are the reward types available under Tango Card's Rewards?
Following are the reward types available under Tango Card's Rewards:
- AMC Theatres
- Apple iTunes
- Apple iTunes Australia
- Apple iTunes Canada
- Apple iTunes UK
- Barnes & Noble
- David Jones
- Foot Locker
- JB Hi-Fi
- Papa John's
- Visa USD
This feature is available with the following license :