Communities - Discussion Setting
Under the Discussions module you can initiate a live discussion with your community. Discussions are updated in real-time to promote engagement between community members.
- Communities >> Modules >> Discussions
- Turn on the Discussion option.
- Click on the Schedule Live Discussion link.
- Title: Enter the title for the community discussion module.
- Description: Enter the description in this field about your community discussion.
- Status: Change the status to active or closed.
- Limit Session - Time Window: Set the start date/time and end date/time for your community discussion.
- Criteria: Select the criteria to chat with the filtered members. All the created filters in the account will be listed. Create a sampling filter under Analytics if you want to share the discussion with particular group of members.
What type of analysis and reporting could I generate from Discussion Live Session?
You can :
- Download the profile information for all the participants
- Download the Discussion Transcript
How can I show a video during the live session to all the participants?
Initiate a whiteboard and paste the video embed code on the whiteboard. You can also share other html/ multimedia content with the participants.
How does the discussion looks on members community portal?
This feature is available with the following license :