Communities - Badges
Go To: Communities >> Incentive >> Badges >> Edit
- 1. To enable Badges, switch on.
- 2. Click on Apply badges button.
When admin trigger Apply Badges the members who satisfy the criteria at that time will be awarded the badges. The badges won't be applicable to the panelists who meet criteria after Apply Badges is run.
Where can my panels members can view the Badges?
- Members can check their badges on My Accounts.
What are the different Badges supported for panel?
Currently the following badges are supported on community member panel:
- Points Bandit: This badge will be awarded to the member that has achieved 1,000 points.
- Profile Verified: Profile verified and ready to take survey.
- Life Time Achievement: This badge will be awarded to the member who have been the part of community for one year.
- Community Leader: The member who has Participated in all the active modules of Community.
- WifIy: The member who has downloaded the QuestionPro Communities Mobile Application.
This feature is available with the following license :