Community Health Dashboard
The community health dashboard gives you the overall summary of your community. It gives you the graphical presentation of members profile and their status.
How can you view the community health dashboard?
To view the community health dashboard, go to:
Communities » Analytics » Community Health
What data can I find in the community health dashboard?
You can find the below data in Community Health Dashboard:
- Leaderboard: Leaderboard shows the top 10 members with highest points.
- Sign Ups: This will show the number of members signed up to the community.
- Verified: This section displays total number of verified members.
- Sessions: Total number of logins by the members. Each login is counted as a single session.
- Member Activity: This Shows the modules (Surveys, Profile, Topics, Discussions, Ideas, Polls) that has been more frequenty used by the members.
- Member Distribution: This section shows the different regions from which the members have registered into the community.
- Profile Completion: This section shows the number of verified members who have completed their profile.
- Member Source Overview: This gives you the count and percentage on number of members signing up from different source.
- Member status: his section shows the number of verified, new, unsubscribed and email bounced members.
You can check the data using different time filter.
This feature is available with the following license :