Communities - Webhooks
A Webhook is a method of augmenting or altering the behavior of a web application with custom callbacks. These callbacks may be maintained, modified, and/or managed by third-party users and developers who may not necessarily be affiliated with the original application.
You can set up webhooks from the Modules >> Webhooks section.
To create a webhook:
- Click on the + Add New Webhook button.
- Description: Enter a description for your webhook.
- Request URL: The endpoint URL for making an API call.
- Include Replacement: Use Replacement variables in JSON to be substituted with the corresponding value.
- Request JSON: Payload data required by the API.
- Request Header: HTTP header fields which are components of the header section of the request.
- Invoked: Select action for API call.
- Method: The HTTP method used for making the call.
- Click on Save Changes.
Once you save the above information, QuestionPro will make a call to the API on the specified action and display the response:
How to provide data for webhook.
Send the data using replacement variables to an external web service by adding the replacement variables on the Request JSON.
This feature is available with the following license :