Folder Level Permissions - How to?
The ability to give permissions on a folder level access with users which the administrator can control. Admin can create multiple roles according to her requirement and assign the role to the respective user.
The new users will be able to access the modules for which their roles have permissions.
How to share folder with a user?
You can share your folders with other users added as your Sub Accounts.
Click on Share Folder
On the popup, select the sub accounts you want to share the folder with and save changes.
How to create a new user role for Workforce?
To create a new user role for your Workforce organization please follow the steps below:
- Go to Surveys » Organization >> Roles
- Click on the Add new Role button.
- In the pop-up, select product as Workforce and enter a name for the role and select all the permissions you want to provide to the new user role.
- Click on the Create Role button.
- You can now see the new role added in the list of user roles.
How to assign the custom role to an existing user?
To assign new custom role to an existing user please follow the steps below:
- Go to Surveys » Organization » Users
- Click on the email adress of the user or the edit icon on the right hand side of the user's details to edit the user.
- Select the new custom role from the Role drop-down menu
- Click on the Save Changes button.
Where can I set up Sub-Accounts?
To add Sub-Accounts go to:
- Login » Workforce » My Account (Top Right Corner)
- Click on Organization Settings
- Click on Add User
- Create a sub account user by filling the below fields:
- Email Address
- Password (Confirm)
Can Sub-Accounts give access to Main Account and other Sub-Accounts?
Yes, Sub-Accounts can give access of their workforce to the main account and other sub-accounts users.
Is this a completely secure solution?
For every Workforce, you can control if it is "Shared" or not. By default your Workforce is not shared with any sub accounts. If you want others in your company to have access to your Workforce, you will have to manually share it with the required users
This feature is available with the following license :
Thank you for submitting feedback.