Assessment Profiler - Communities
Assessment Profiler helps you to get the data of your community members from third party database. This is done using the API keys.
How to set Assessment Profiler?
Go to: Communities >> Modules >> Assessment Profiler
- URL: Enter the URL which you got from your database provider.
- Survey Name Key: Enter the API key of the survey name.
- Survey URL Key: Enter the API key of the survey URL.
- Method: Choose the Get or Post method.
- Request Header: Enter the headers requested for making the HTTP call.
- Request JSON: Enter the JSON requested for making API call.
- ID Type: Select the type of ID Member email address or Member ID, which you want to call through API.
- Key: Enter the API key for the ID here.
- Email: Turn this on to send notification to the community members about new surveys or other notifications via email.
- Phone: Turn this on to send notification to the community members about new surveys or other notifications on phone. This works only if the member has SurveySwipe installed on his device.
You can check the history for each executed assessment profiler here. This creates a campaign batch for each saved assessment profiler. It gives you all the data of the members in that particular batch.
To get the pricing, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details on QuestionPro Communities, click here
This feature is available with the following license :
You may also be interested in...