Welcome to 2K Music Trivia! This is your chance to test your knowledge on the music of the early 2000s. From hip-hop, to pop, to alternative rock, we'll cover it all. So get ready, because it's time to take a trip down memory lane and see how much you really know about the music that was so iconic of the early 2000s! Who knows, you might even learn some new facts in the process. So, are you ready? Let's get started!
1) What was the title of Rihanna's 8th studio album?
2) What year did Daft Punk release their album, Random Access Memories?
3) Who was featured in Kanye West's song "Love Lockdown"?
4) Who produced Solange Knowles' 2016 song "Cranes In the Sky"?
5) What genre is the band Arctic Monkeys?
6) What was the title of Big Sean's debut studio album?
7) What rapper does Drake collaborate with on the song "Sicko Mode"?
8) What was the title of the Justin Timberlake single from his 2013 album, The 20/20 Experience?
9) What rapper was featured in the 2018 Childish Gambino song, "This is America"?
10) Where does singer-songwriter Billie Eilish originate from?
11) What pop singer is featured in the Maroon 5 song "Girls Like You"?
12) What artist’s album “Folklore” was released in 2020?
13) What album did Lil Wayne release in 2008?
14) Which artist sings the chorus for the song “Old Town Road” by Lil Nas X?
15) What year did the group BTS make their debut?
16) Who wrote the 2011 hit song, “Rolling In the Deep”?
17) What U.S. city did the rap group Migos originate from?
18) Who collaborated with Cardi B on her 2018 song “I Like It”?
19) What was Shawn Mendes’ hit single from his 2018 self-titled album?
20) Who produced the album “Cheap Queen” by King Princess?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.