Welcome to 2nd Grade Questions Trivia! This fun and educational trivia will help test your knowledge on 2nd grade topics. From Math to Social Studies, English to Science, this trivia will have you brushing up on important 2nd grade school material. Get your thinking caps ready and test your knowledge, as we explore the depths of 2nd grade learning! Who will be the trivia master? Let's find out! Good luck!
1) Who wrote the classic children's book, The Cat in the Hat?
2) What does the "C" in "Celsius" stand for?
3) How many sides does a triangle have?
4) What kind of animal is a hedgehog?
5) What color is a polar bear?
6) What is the capital of the United States?
7) What is the square root of 64?
8) What does the addition sign mean?
9) What kind of animal is a panda?
10) True or False: The Earth is round
11) Which country is the tallest mountain in the world located in?
12) How many hours are in a day?
13) What is the smallest whole number?
14) True or False: Oceans cover most of the Earth's surface
15) What is the name of the longest river in the world?
16) How many sides does a hexagon have?
17) What color is a cardinal?
18) What is the capital of France?
19) True or False: The moon orbits the Earth.
20) What is the opposite of "hot"?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.