Welcome to our 5th Grade Questions Trivia Template! Are you ready to test your knowledge and skills? This trivia template will challenge you on a variety of topics, including math, science, art, music, and more. So grab your pencil and paper and get ready to show us what you know! We'll take you back in time to your 5th grade classroom with questions spanning the whole year. Good luck and have fun!
1) What is the capital of the United States?
2) What is the chemical symbol for Gold?
3) What is the square root of 225?
4) What kind of angle has more than 90 degrees?
5) Who wrote the novel "To Kill a Mockingbird"?
6) What is the melting point of water?
7) How many chromosomes are in a human body cell?
8) The Pyramids of Giza are located in which country?
9) Who painted the famous Mona Lisa?
10) What is the capital of Australia?
11) How many sides does an octagon have?
12) What is the formula for the area of a triangle?
13) What type of animal is a cheetah?
14) How much is 10% of 100?
15) What is the name of the largest ocean in the world?
16) What is the name of the currency used in Japan?
17) What kind of triangle has all sides of equal length?
18) What is the capital of France?
19) What is the largest organ in the human body?
20) What is the boiling point of water?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.