Welcome to "90s" Trivia! Are you ready to take a trip down memory lane and put your knowledge of the 90s to the test? With this fun and challenging trivia template, you will be tested on your knowledge of 90s pop culture, history, sports, music, films, and more. From the beloved "Friends" to the iconic "Titanic" to the unforgettable Seinfeld, there's something for everyone here. As you answer questions and get the chance to recall memories from a decade of vibrant culture, you'll be sure to have a blast in the process. So, let's get started!
1) What was the name of the popular animated series that revolved around a group of teenage mutant ninja turtles?
2) Which of these songs was by artist No Doubt?
3) How many seasons did the TV show "Seinfeld" run for?
4) Which of these actors played Jack Dawson in the 1997 movie Titanic?
5) What basketball team did Michael Jordan play for?
6) What band sang the hit single "Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)"
7) What was the name of the video game where the objective was to rescue princess Zelda?
8) What was the name of the popular dance from the 90s made famous by MC Hammer?
9) Who was the lead singer of the band Nirvana?
10) What was the name of the popular Saturday morning variety show starring Dennis Miller?
11) What console was popular during the 90s for fighting games?
12) Which of these singers had a hit song in 1991 called "Touch Me (All Night Long)"?
13) Who is the author of the popular book "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone"?
14) What was the name of the comedy film starring Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels as two dimwitted friends?
15) What popular animated film was released in 1994 featuring a lion, a warthog, and a meerkat?
16) Which of these TV shows was set in the town of Stars Hollow, Connecticut?
17) What was the year that the sci-fi action film "Terminator 2: Judgment Day" was released?
18) What was the name of the popular ABC sitcom that featured a grocery store called Saved By the Bell?
19) What NBA franchise won the most championships in the 1990s?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.