AbbVie is a global biopharmaceutical company that is focused on discovering, developing, and delivering innovative medicines. Founded in 2013 as a spin-off of Abbott Laboratories, AbbVie is headquartered in North Chicago, Illinois, with operations in over 170 countries. AbbVie is committed to addressing some of the world's biggest health challenges and has established itself as a leader in oncology and immunology, virology, neuroscience, and metabolic markets. The company is home to some of the most successful drugs, including Humira and Imbruvica, and its research and development capabilities are constantly expanding. AbbVie continues to be a global leader in the medical industry and its commitment to medical innovation remains unparalleled.
1) In which year did AbbVie spin off from Abbott Laboratories?
2) Which country is AbbVie's global headquarters located?
3) AbbVie's mission is to:
4) What does the "V" in AbbVie stand for?
5) How many manufacturing sites does AbbVie operate?
6) In which year was AbbVie founded?
7) Which of these key therapies is not part of AbbVie's product portfolio?
8) Who is the current Chief Scientific Officer of AbbVie?
9) How many employees does AbbVie have globally?
10) In which year did AbbVie launch its first medicine, Humira?
11) Which of these is not a business of AbbVie?
12) AbbVie's research focus includes all of the following areas except:
13) What is AbbVie's slogan?
14) Which of these is not a strategy of AbbVie?
15) What is AbbVie's sustainability mission?
16) In which year did AbbVie become a constituent of the S&P 500?
17) Who is the current Chairman and CEO of AbbVie?
18) How many countries does AbbVie operate in?
19) What percentage of AbbVie's sales are from its top five products?
20) How many research and development sites does AbbVie operate?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.