Welcome to the Abu Dhabi trivia template! Abu Dhabi is the capital and the second most populous city in the United Arab Emirates. Located along the southeastern coast of the Persian Gulf and the northern coast of the United Arab Emirates, it has grown to become a global city and a major economic hub in the Middle East. Home to numerous important landmarks such as the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the Yas Marina Circuit, and Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi is crammed with culture and history. Test your knowledge of this vibrant city with this trivia template!
1) What is the capital city of the United Arab Emirates?
2) What is the national bird of the United Arab Emirates?
3) Where is the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque located?
4) What is the official language of the United Arab Emirates?
5) When did the United Arab Emirates join the United Nations?
6) What is the tallest skyscraper in Abu Dhabi?
7) How many emirates are part of the United Arab Emirates?
8) What is the currency of the United Arab Emirates?
9) How many kilometers of coastline does the United Arab Emirates have?
10) What is the highest mountain peak in the United Arab Emirates?
11) How much of the United Arab Emirates is covered by desert?
12) In what year was the United Arab Emirates established?
13) What is the biggest industry in the United Arab Emirates?
14) What is the official religion of the United Arab Emirates?
15) What type of government does the United Arab Emirates have?
16) What is the tallest building in Abu Dhabi?
17) What is the largest Emirate in the United Arab Emirates?
18) How many days of sunshine does Abu Dhabi have each year?
19) What is the national flower of the United Arab Emirates?
20) Who is the current ruler of Abu Dhabi?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.