Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company. Founded in 1989, Accenture has grown to employ over 500,000 people in 120 countries worldwide. Its mission is to help clients improve their performance and create long-term value for shareholders. Accenture works with some of the world's biggest companies and provides services around the world in areas such as strategy, consulting, digital, technology, and operations. Accenture has received many awards and recognitions for its work and continues to be a leader in the consulting industry. With its expansive network and numerous capabilities, Accenture is a major player in the global economy. Test your knowledge of Accenture to see how well you know this important organization.
1) What year was Accenture founded?
2) What does Accenture stand for?
3) Who is the current CEO of Accenture?
4) What is the tagline used by Accenture?
5) What organizational model does Accenture use?
6) What type of professional services does Accenture offer?
7) What is Accenture's official colour?
8) What country is Accenture's headquarters located in?
9) How many people are employed by Accenture?
10) What is Accenture's innovation framework?
11) What industry does Accenture focus on?
12) Who is Accenture's parent company?
13) What services does Accenture Consulting provide?
14) What is Accenture's sustainability and corporate responsibility journey called?
15) What type of technology does Accenture specialize in?
16) How many countries does Accenture operates in?
17) What is Accenture's operating structure?
18) What is Accenture's approach to corporate responsibility?
19) What services does Accenture offer in the security space?
20) What is the Accenture Academy?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.