The Agricultural Bank of China (ABC) is one of the four major state-owned commercial banks in China. It was founded in 1951 as the People’s Bank of China and is headquartered in Beijing. ABC provides services such as credit, deposits, wealth management, trading, foreign exchange, insurance and investment banking. ABC was one of the first banks to establish an online banking platform. It serves over 300 million customers and has over 22,500 branches and outlets across the country. ABC is highly recognized internationally and won the "Outstanding Corporate Brand of the Year" award at the Asian Banker Awards in 2018. As one of the largest agricultural banks in the world, ABC is committed to helping its customers achieve their financial goals and supporting China’s agricultural and rural communities.
1) When was Agricultural Bank of China founded?
2) What is the total assets of Agricultural Bank of China?
3) What is the company’s market capitalization?
4) How many customers does Agricultural Bank of China serve?
5) What is the primary business of Agricultural Bank of China?
6) What companies does Agricultural Bank of China have a joint venture with?
7) What other services does the bank provide?
8) What type of credit rating has been assigned to Agricultural Bank of China by ratings agencies?
9) What is the largest shareholder of Agricultural Bank of China?
10) Where is the headquarters of Agricultural Bank of China?
11) What is the bank's stock symbol on the Shanghai Stock Exchange?
12) How does the bank generate its revenue?
13) What is the total number of branches of Agricultural Bank of China?
14) What is the bank's slogan?
15) How many subsidiaries does Agricultural Bank of China have?
16) How many ATMs does Agricultural Bank of China have?
17) How many employees does the bank have?
18) What is the bank's website?
19) What type of banking services does Agricultural Bank of China offer?
20) Does Agricultural Bank of China have an international presence?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.