Are you a fan of the classic American food scene? Do you want to challenge your knowledge on the different cuisines served in the United States? Are you ready to be surprised and amazed by what American food can offer? Then look no further! With this American food trivia template you can test your knowledge on all different kinds of food from different regions of the US. From hearty dishes from the North to light and fresh flavors from the South, you’re sure to find something here to satisfy your taste buds. Get ready to answer questions about some of the nation’s most iconic dishes, foods that have been around for decades, and more recent trends. So grab some friends, grab a bite to eat, and get ready to discover the exceptional range of flavors and influences the U.S. has to offer.
1) What is a typical side dish served with biscuits in the southern US?
2) What is the main ingredient in a New England clam chowder?
3) What is a typical base for the American dish cobbler?
4) Which of the following is NOT a component of the traditional American dish poutine?
5) What is the name of the sandwich consisting of two slices of bread and thin slices of beef, cold cuts, cheese, or a combination of the three?
6) What fruit is often used to make traditional American apple pie?
7) What is the main ingredient in a Philly cheese steak?
8) What is the main component of the traditional American dish jambalaya?
9) What type of cheese is commonly used in American macaroni and cheese?
10) What type of sandwich does a Reuben consist of?
11) What type of dish is Yankee pot roast?
12) What is the main ingredient in a traditional American Thanksgiving dish called Green Bean Casserole?
13) What is a popular condiment served with french fries in the US?
14) What type of nut is used to make the popular American dessert pecan pie?
15) What is the main ingredient in a traditional American dish called Snakebite?
16) What is the main ingredient in hush puppies?
17) Which of the following is NOT a traditional American side dish?
18) What type of sandwich is commonly served on rye bread?
19) What is the main ingredient in the popular American dish, Gumbo?
20) What type of dish is a traditional American apple dumpling?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.