Amgen is a biopharmaceutical company that has been at the forefront of medical advances for over 35 years. Founded in 1980, Amgen has become one of the largest global biotechnology companies, creating effective treatments and cures for life-threatening medical conditions across the world. Amgen has pioneered therapies in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, and rheumatoid arthritis, amongst other conditions. As a leader in medical breakthroughs, Amgen has played an integral part in advancing the standards of medical care for millions of people worldwide. With a strong commitment to improving access to healthcare, Amgen is dedicated to providing innovative treatments that have the potential to have a real, measurable impact on patients’ lives.
1) What year was Amgen founded?
2) What means "AMGen"?
3) What country is Amgen headquartered in?
4) How many therapeutic areas does Amgen currently have?
5) What is the name of Amgen's cardiovascular drug approved in June 2019?
6) What was the first therapeutic protein approved for marketing by the FDA in August 1982?
7) What is Amgen's mission statement?
8) What is Amgen's primary focus?
9) Amgen holds more than _____ patents worldwide.
10) What year did Amgen launch the "Amgen Scholars" program?
11) What type of company is Amgen?
12) What is Amgen's primary business segment?
13) What is the name of Amgen's cancer drug approved in Europe in February 2019?
14) What is the name of Amgen's first biologic drug approved in Europe in 2002?
15) What is the name of Amgen's rare disease therapy approved in 2019 for the treatment of a rare genetic disorder?
16) What is the name of Amgen's immuno-oncology therapy approved in 2018?
17) What year did Amgen launch its first website?
18) How many plants does Amgen have globally?
19) What is the name of Amgen's first small molecule drug approved in Europe in 2011?
20) What does Amgen stand for?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.