Anheuser-Busch is one of the most recognizable names in the brewing industry, with a long and rich history dating back to the 19th century. Founded in 1852 in St. Louis, Missouri, by German immigrants Adolphus Busch and Eberhard Anheuser, Anheuser-Busch quickly rose to the top of the brewing industry. With iconic brands such as Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob, Busch and more, they have become a global leader in beer production and distribution. With over 3,000 employees and breweries located in 17 different countries, Anheuser-Busch has a longstanding legacy of providing quality drinks to its customers worldwide. Test your knowledge of Anheuser-Busch's history, products, and accomplishments with this trivia template.
1) What was the Anheuser-Busch logo when the company was founded?
2) Who purchased Anheuser-Busch in 2008?
3) How many beers brands does Anheuser-Busch own?
4) When was Anheuser-Busch established?
5) How many ounces are in one can of Budweiser beer?
6) What is the name of Anheuser-Busch's brewery tour in St. Louis?
7) Who is the CEO of Anheuser-Busch?
8) How many ingredients does Budweiser beer include?
9) What is the maximum alcohol by volume (ABV) for Budweiser?
10) What is Anheuser-Busch's flagship beer?
11) What is the primary focus of Anheuser-Busch's sustainability program?
12) What is Anheuser-Busch's best-selling beer in the US?
13) How many barrels of beer does Anheuser-Busch produce annually?
14) What is Anheuser-Busch's most popular seasonal beer?
15) How many distribution centers does Anheuser-Busch have in the US?
16) How many countries does Anheuser-Busch export beer to?
17) Who is the founder of Anheuser-Busch?
18) What was Anheuser-Busch's original name?
19) Where is the Anheuser-Busch brewery in St. Louis located?
20) How many breweries does Anheuser-Busch own worldwide?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.