Welcome to the 'Animal' Trivia template! Are you ready to test your knowledge of the animal kingdom? From the magnificent lions, tigers, and bears to the tiny shrews and spiders, join us as we explore the wonders of the animal world. From the wild and untamed, to the domesticated and cuddly, this template has the questions to challenge your knowledge and understanding of the amazing animals that share our planet. So, sharpen your claws and get ready to roar, it’s time to dive in and learn more about animals!
1) Which of the following is not an insect?
2) What is the scientific name of the domestic cat?
3) What is the lifespan of a lobster?
4) In what ocean can you find the Great White Shark?
5) How many eyes does a spider have?
6) What is the scientific name of the brown bear?
7) What is the average lifespan of a goldfish?
8) What type of animal lays eggs?
9) What is the scientific name of a gorilla?
10) What is the fastest land animal?
11) What type of bird is the ostrich?
12) What do lions eat?
13) How long do hamsters usually live?
14) What is the average size of an elephant's heart?
15) In what range does an adult elephant weigh?
16) What kind of animal is a penguin?
17) In what type of environment do geckos typically live?
18) How long do honey bees usually live?
19) What type of animal is a koala?
20) How many hearts does an octopus have?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.