Welcome to Applebee's Trivia Night! Applebee's is one of the most popular casual dining restaurants in the United States today. It has a wide variety of delicious dishes and drinks that appeal to people of all ages and tastes. With Applebee's Trivia Night, you'll test your knowledge of Applebee's food and drinks, as well as their history, culture, and even a few fun facts. So gather your friends and family and come join the fun! Let's see who will be the Applebee's trivia champion tonight. Good luck and have a great time!
1) What type of cuisine does Applebee's specialize in?
2) What was Applebee's originally called when it opened in 1980?
3) What is the slogan of the Applebee's franchise?
4) What is the main ingredient of the Applebee's original Flaming Fajitas?
5) How many locations does Applebee's have globally?
6) What type of restaurant is Applebee's classified under?
7) What is the Applebee's Happy-Hour promotion called?
8) When was the Applebee's franchise founded?
9) What is the main ingredient of the Applebee's Quesadilla Burger?
10) What type of cuisine does Applebee's focus on for its international locations?
11) Where do most Applebee's locations operate?
12) What is the main feature of Applebee's Trios menu?
13) What is the main dish of the Applebee's Bourbon Street Steak?
14) Who is the current CEO of Applebee's?
15) What type of cuisine does Applebee's specialize in?
16) What is the main feature of Applebee's All-In Burgers?
17) What is the name of the Applebee's drink that was introduced in 2018?
18) Who founded the Applebee's restaurant chain?
19) What type of beverage was the Applebee's Dollarita made with?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.