Welcome to our Art Trivia game! From the world-renowned masterpieces of the Renaissance to the avant-garde works of today, this trivia game will test your knowledge of the artistic world. From the famous painters, sculptors, and architects of the past, to the new mediums of art making today, this game will challenge even the most knowledgeable art connoisseur. So put on your thinking cap, brush up on your art history and see if you have what it takes to be the master of art trivia. Good luck!
1) What artist created the Mona Lisa?
2) Spanish artist Salvador Dalì is most famous for which movement?
3) What is the name of the tube-like painting technique that Jackson Pollock used?
4) What is the most expensive painting in the world?
5) The Impressionists are most associated with which type of painting?
6) What is the name of the painting technique where small dots of color are applied to the canvas?
7) What artist created the "Starry Night" painting?
8) Which American artist is known for his large-scale public works of art?
9) What type of art are sculptures?
10) Which artist was a leader of the Pop Art movement in the United States?
11) What artistic movement was popular in the early 1900s?
12) What was the name of the artistic movement founded by Wassily Kandinsky in 1911?
13) What was the first school of painting founded in the United States?
14) What is the name of the painting technique where paint is applied to the canvas in patchy strokes?
15) Which artist is known for her large abstract mural art?
16) What painting by Claude Monet famously showed a carpet-like view of a field of lilies?
17) What sculpture by Michelangelo is located in the Academy of Florence, Italy?
18) Which artist is famous for his large-scale sculptures of animals?
19) What painting by Pablo Picasso is considered a revolutionary painting in the history of modern art?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.