ASML Holding NV is a Dutch multinational conglomerate company that manufactures and sells semiconductor equipment and related products. Founded in 1984, it is one of the world's largest suppliers of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. ASML's products use ultraviolet, deep ultraviolet and x-ray radiation to produce images of integrated circuits and other microstructures on the surfaces of silicon wafers. The company is headquartered in Veldhoven, Netherlands, and has branches in several countries throughout Europe, the United States, Canada and Japan. ASML has gained considerable success over the past decades, earning numerous awards for its innovative products and technologies. The company's financial performance has been consistently strong, and ASML shares are widely traded on the stock exchanges in Europe and the United States.
1) Where is ASML HQ located?
2) What year was ASML founded?
3) What does ASML primarily produce?
4) Who is the CEO of ASML?
5) What stock exchange is ASML listed on?
6) What is ASML's ticker symbol?
7) What currency does ASML primarily trade in?
8) What is the total number of employees currently working at ASML?
9) How many countries is ASML present in?
10) When was the first ASML lithography machine sold?
11) What is the primary business sector of ASML?
12) What type of corporate structure does ASML have?
13) Who are the primary customers of ASML?
14) What is the current dividend yield at ASML?
15) How many members make up the ASML Supervisory Board?
16) What is the Google search interest for ASML?
17) How many US patents and design applications does ASML hold?
18) What is the current market capitalization of ASML?
19) What is the current return on equity at ASML?
20) What is the current price/earnings ratio at ASML?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.