Astrazeneca is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world, specializing in the research, development, manufacturing, and marketing of pharmaceuticals. Founded in 1999 and headquartered in the UK, Astrazeneca produces a wide range of products, including medications to treat diabetes, cancer, and asthma. Astrazeneca invests heavily in research and innovation, and its products are approved by the FDA and regulatory bodies in many countries. With its strong reputation for innovation, Astrazeneca is a major player in the global drug market. This Astrazeneca trivia template explores the fascinating history and successes of this influential pharmaceutical company.
1) What year was AstraZeneca founded?
2) What is the name of the AstraZeneca CEO?
3) What is the primary focus of AstraZeneca?
4) Where is AstraZeneca's headquarters located?
5) What was the name of AstraZeneca's previous CEO?
6) What was the name of the merger between AstraZeneca and Merck in 1998?
7) What type of products does AstraZeneca produce?
8) What year was AstraZeneca listed on the London Stock Exchange?
9) What is the ticker symbol for AstraZeneca?
10) How many research and development centers does AstraZeneca have globally?
11) AstraZeneca has licenses for which type of drug?
12) What type of drugs does AstraZeneca specialize in?
13) What is the annual revenue of AstraZeneca?
14) How many countries does AstraZeneca operate in?
15) How many employees does AstraZeneca have?
16) What type of products does AstraZeneca primarily focus on?
17) What year did AstraZeneca open its first research center?
18) In what year did AstraZeneca become a fully independent company?
19) What is the name of AstraZeneca's main research facility?
20) How many manufacturing sites does AstraZeneca have?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.