Audi is a renowned German automobile manufacturer founded in 1909 by August Horch. The company has become internationally renowned for its distinct luxury vehicles, combining cutting-edge technology with stylish design. Audi is committed to creating an exceptional driving experience for its customers, and is dedicated to making the most efficient vehicles – from its renowned Quattro all-wheel drive technology to its commitment to hybrid and electric vehicles. As one of the world’s leading automotive companies, Audi has a long and fascinating history that includes many impressive achievements. Test your knowledge of the brand with this Audi trivia template!
1) What year did Audi launched its first electric car?
2) Audi is a German automobile manufacturer. In which city was it founded in 1909?
3) What is the name of the Audi's flagship sedan?
4) How many spokes does Audi's logo have?
5) What type of engine did the Audi R8 sports car feature when it was first launched in 2007?
6) What type of transmission does Audi typically use in its vehicles?
7) The Audi A5 is a sports car produced by Audi. What is the horsepower of the A5's base engine?
8) What is the combined fuel economy for the Audi Q8 when equipped with a four-cylinder engine?
9) Audi produces a range of off-road vehicles under which nameplate?
10) When was the first Audi Quattro sold in the United States?
11) What is the name of Audi's popular entry-level luxury sedan?
12) The Audi TT was first introduced in which year?
13) Audi released its first SUV model in which year?
14) What is the engine displacement of the Audi R8's top performance engine?
15) Audi produces a range of convertibles under which nameplate?
16) What is the name of Audi's autonomous vehicle program?
17) What type of engine does the Audi RS7 feature?
18) What is the horsepower of the Audi RS4's base engine?
19) What is the combined fuel economy of the Audi Q7 when equipped with a six-cylinder engine?
20) When was the first Audi RS model introduced?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.