Welcome to Baby Questions Trivia! This fun and challenging game tests your knowledge of all things baby-related. From strollers to swaddles, from bottles to bibs, this trivia game will have you learning about the many aspects of caring for a baby. With questions ranging from the basics to more detailed topics, you will be sure to learn something new. So get ready to put your baby knowledge to the test and join us for an exciting game of Baby Questions Trivia!
1) What is the most common birth month in the U.S.?
2) What percentage of babies are born in the U.S. via cesarean section?
3) How much does the average newborn baby weigh?
4) What percentage of babies are born prematurely (before 37 weeks gestation)?
5) What is the average baby's birth length?
6) When do babies start to hear sound in the womb?
7) What type of exercise is recommended for pregnant women?
8) What is the earliest a baby can survive outside the womb?
9) What percentage of twins are born premature?
10) What is the average length of a newborn's cord blood?
11) What age do babies start smiling?
12) What percentage of babies are born with a head full of hair?
13) At what age are babies able to sit up without assistance?
14) What percentage of women in the U.S. breastfeed their babies?
15) When can babies start to see colors?
16) What percentage of babies are born with a full set of teeth?
17) How long does a human baby typically stay in the mother's womb?
18) At what age do babies start to crawl?
19) How many ounces of breast milk does a baby typically eat per day?
20) What supplements are recommended for breastfed babies?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.