Baja California Sur is a state located in the northwest corner of Mexico, surrounded by the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean. Baja California Sur is a popular tourist destination, home to many breathtaking beaches, incredible deserts, and the vibrant city of Los Cabos. It is also an excellent destination for activities like fishing, surfing, diving, and kayaking. With its diverse ecosystems and wildlife, Baja California Sur offers something for everyone. Whether you're looking for adventure, relaxation, or cultural exploration, Baja California Sur is sure to make your visit unforgettable. So let's dive in to the fascinating world of Baja California Sur and get ready to explore!
1) What is the major river that flows through Baja California Sur?
2) In what year did Baja California Sur become a Mexican state?
3) What is the largest city in Baja California Sur?
4) What is the state bird of Baja California Sur?
5) What is the highest point in Baja California Sur?
6) Who were the first humans to inhabit Baja California Sur?
7) What is the official language of Baja California Sur?
8) What type of climate is found in Baja California Sur?
9) What is the capital of Baja California Sur?
10) What mountain range dominates the landscape of Baja California Sur?
11) What is the official currency of Baja California Sur?
12) What is the official flower of Baja California Sur?
13) What is the state tree of Baja California Sur?
14) What is the state mammal of Baja California Sur?
15) What is the dominant religion in Baja California Sur?
16) What is the state fish of Baja California Sur?
17) What is the major agricultural product of Baja California Sur?
18) What is the official bird of Baja California Sur?
19) What is the state musical instrument of Baja California Sur?
20) What is the major industry in Baja California Sur?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.