Welcome to "Baja California" trivia! This beautiful region located in Northwestern Mexico stretches along the Pacific Coast and is the most northerly part of Mexican territory. It is a popular tourist destination due to its stunning natural beauty. Baja California is a fascinating region with a unique blend of cultures and a wealth of history and fascinating facts. From its world-famous beaches and surf to its desert landscape, Baja California has something for everyone. Get ready to test your knowledge of this incredible region and be prepared to be amazed by the all the wonders it has to offer. Good luck!
1) Which three states border Baja California?
2) What is the capital of Baja California?
3) What is the official language of Baja California?
4) What is the most popular sport in Baja California?
5) Which body of water borders Baja California?
6) What type of climate is in Baja California?
7) Who colonized Baja California?
8) What is the average annual temperature in Baja California?
9) What is the population of Baja California?
10) What is the highest point in Baja California?
11) What is the official currency of Baja California?
12) What is the national dish of Baja California?
13) How large is Baja California in terms of population density?
14) How big is Baja California's economy?
15) What is the name of the desert in Baja California?
16) Where was the filming location for the classic western movie The Magnificent Seven?
17) What type of government does Baja California have?
18) What is the name of the largest lake in Baja California?
19) What is the most populated city in Baja California?
20) What is the name of the longest river in Baja California?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.