Bangladesh is located in South Asia and is one of the most densely populated countries in the world. It is bordered by India to the west and north, and Myanmar to the east. Bangladesh is known for its rich culture and heritage, which is reflected in its architecture, music, and even festivals like Pohela Boishakh, the Bengali New Year. It is also famous for its vibrant textile industry and long-standing handicraft tradition. Bangladesh has seen a huge economic growth over the past decades and is now one of the fastest-growing economies in the world. It is also known for its innovative approaches to tackle poverty and social issues. With a population of over 160 million, Bangladesh is an important hub of South Asian commerce and culture.
1) In which year did Bangladesh gain independence?
2) What is the motto of Bangladesh?
3) What is the national animal of Bangladesh?
4) What is the national bird of Bangladesh?
5) Who is the current prime minister of Bangladesh?
6) What is the national flower of Bangladesh?
7) In which continent is Bangladesh located?
8) What is the capital of Bangladesh?
9) What is Bangladesh's land-based national flag?
10) Which sea borders Bangladesh to the south?
11) Who wrote Bangladesh's national anthem?
12) What was Bangladesh's original name?
13) What is the national language of Bangladesh?
14) What is the national fruit of Bangladesh?
15) What is Bangladesh's GDP rank in world?
16) What is the main religion of Bangladesh?
17) The longest river of Bangladesh is:
18) What is the highest mountain in Bangladesh?
19) What is the currency of Bangladesh?
20) Who is known as the Father of the Nation in Bangladesh?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.