Welcome to Bar Night Trivia! Test your knowledge on a variety of topics and topics - from music to movies, pop culture to science, history and more - for a night full of fun and entertainment. Whether you and your friends are celebrating a special occasion or in the mood for a good old-fashioned trivia night, this template guarantees an exciting night out. Put on your thinking caps and let the trivia night begin!
1) What is the minimum drinking age in the United States?
2) Which of the following spirits is not derived from grapes?
3) What is a raised area in the center of a bar counter where a bartender can mix drinks?
4) In what year did the television show “Cheers” first air?
5) Who invented the martini?
6) What is the most commonly used mixer in a classic Margarita?
7) What is the name of the drink served in a hurricane glass?
8) What is the main alcohol in an Irish Car Bomb?
9) Which of the following is a characteristic of a Tom Collins cocktail?
10) What is the name of a colorful shot made with a layer of raspberry liqueur, Baileys Irish Cream, and vodka?
11) What is the primary ingredient in a Manhattan cocktail?
12) Which of the following is the name of the glowing, colorful drink that is served in a hurricane glass?
13) Which flavor(s) of Jägermeister are typically served at a bar?
14) What is a Collins glass?
15) What is the most common type of beer glass?
16) What is the name of a cocktail made with tequila, Triple Sec, and lime or lemon juice?
17) What is the name of a specialty beer mug typically filled with beer and made of glass?
18) What type of alcohol is generally used in a Sazerac cocktail?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.