Baseball is one of America's favorite pastimes, and it has been for generations. Fans of the game have an in-depth knowledge of the sport, and it can be great fun to test each other to see who knows the most about the game. This baseball trivia template is perfect for fans of all ages to test their knowledge and have fun. From history, to facts and figures, to more obscure questions, these questions are sure to challenge even the best fans. So take out your pens and pencils and get ready to show off your baseball knowledge!
1) Who is the only Major League Baseball pitcher to throw a perfect game and a no-hitter in the same season?
2) What MLB team was the first to have Retired Numbers?
3) What is the first team to successfully pull off a hidden ball trick in a baseball game?
4) Who hit the most home runs in a single season?
5) Who is the only player in MLB history to have hit eight home runs in eight consecutive at-bats?
6) What team had the first African American player in Major League Baseball?
7) What is the record for the lowest score in a Little League World Series?
8) What is the most grand slams in a season by a single player?
9) Which team has the most World Series championships?
10) Who is the only Major League Baseball player to steal home plate in the World Series?
11) How many total at-bats does a team get in a regulation baseball game?
12) How long is the duration of a baseball game?
13) From which college was the first player drafted in the MLB?
14) Who has the most career hits in MLB?
15) What is the record for the most wins by a pitcher in one season?
16) What stadium was the first professional baseball team to install lights?
17) Who is the all-time leader in career home runs?
18) Who was the first player on the MLB All-Century Team?
19) Who is the only player to appear in five decades of Major League Baseball?
20) What is the highest score in a regulation baseball game?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.