Baseball is an exciting and entertaining sport that has been a favorite of millions of people for generations. From major league games to informal pick-up games, baseball is enjoyed by many players of all ages. It is a strategy-based game where players must think quickly and make smart choices to outwit their opponents. With its exciting plays and the thrill of competing in a team sport, it is no surprise that baseball has been around since the 1700s. Test your knowledge of baseball with this fun trivia template and impress your friends with your vast knowledge of the game!
1) Who holds the record for Most Home Runs Hit in a Single Season?
2) Who was the last player to hit for the Triple Crown in a single season?
3) Who was the first player to hit 600 Home Runs?
4) What team won the 2019 World Series?
5) During what year did baseball expand to 30 teams?
6) What Hall of Fame baseball player is the originator of the “The Louisville Slugger” bat?
7) What is the minimum number of innings for a regulation baseball game?
8) What player holds the record for most consecutive games played?
9) How many outs are needed to end a half inning?
10) Who won the 2007 World Series?
11) Who is the only pitcher to have thrown a perfect game in a post-season game?
12) How many strikes does a batter need for a strikeout?
13) How many players are in a baseball team?
14) Who holds the record for most career home runs?
15) How is the winner of the All-Star game decided?
16) Who was the first African-American baseball player in the MLB?
17) What is the name of the American League's baseball trophy?
18) Who was the first player to be inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame?
19) What is the maximum number of innings in a Major League Baseball game?
20) Who is the only player to hit a walk-off inside-the-park home run?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.