Welcome to our Basketball Trivia Template. This template is designed for fans of basketball, whether you are a long-time fan or new to the game, you are sure to be entertained by our collection of trivia questions. We have questions from all aspects of the game, from the fundamentals of playing to the latest professional developments. Test your knowledge of the sport and push yourself to become an even better basketball fan. Brush up on your trivia and step up to the challenge!
1) Who was the first NBA player to be featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated?
2) Which team paid for a banner to be written and hung over the Boston Garden in 1984 in order to honor the retirement of Larry Bird?
3) Greg Oden holds the record for the highest-ever basketball draft pick from which college?
4) Who was the first NBA player to be named as MVP four times?
5) Before the 2004-2005 season, the Seattle SuperSonics moved to which city?
6) Who is the only player to win two NCAA Div 1 Championships, two NBA Championships, an Olympic Gold medal and an MVP Award?
7) What is the name of the charity organization which was started by LeBron James?
8) What is the record for the most field goals ever made in an NBA game?
9) What was the name of the basketball team which won the first NBA championship in 1947?
10) What is the record for the most rebounds ever made in an NBA game?
11) Who was the first basketball player to be voted as MVP five times?
12) What is the record for the most three-point shots made in a single NBA game?
13) In which year did the NBA shorten the shot clock from 45 seconds to 24 seconds?
14) Who was the first African American head coach of an NBA team?
15) Who was the first college basketball player to score 100 points in a single game?
16) Who is the only player to win the NBA slam dunk competition three times?
17) The NBA announced the introduction of a shot clock in which year?
18) Who was the first player to score 70 or more points in an NBA game?
19) Who is the youngest player to score 10,000 points in the NBA?
20) Who holds the record for most points ever scored in an NBA Finals game?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.