Welcome to the ultimate Batman trivia template! Before we dive into the questions, let's take a few moments to learn a bit about the beloved comic book hero and caped crusader. Batman is a fictional superhero created by artist Bob Kane and writer Bill Finger and published by DC Comics. He first appeared in the comic book Detective Comics #27 in 1939 and since then, has become one of the most recognisable comic book characters in the world. Batman's character has been featured in numerous video games, television shows, movies, and animated series. He has a variety of gadgets, vehicles, and allies at his disposal and is known for his intelligence, physical prowess, and heroic nature. So let's put your Batman knowledge to the test and see how well you know the Dark Knight!
1) What is the name of Batman's butler?
2) Who is the current voice of Batman?
3) What colour is the Batman symbol?
4) Who is Bruce Wayne's 'adoptive' father?
5) What type of vehicle does Batman use?
6) What is the name of the street that Bruce Wayne resides on?
7) What is the Batsuit made of?
8) Who created the character of Batman?
9) Who is Bruce Wayne's love interest?
10) What is the name of the Gotham City police commissioner?
11) Who is Batman's sidekick?
12) What is the name of Bruce Wayne's company?
13) What is the real name of the villain, The Joker?
14) What is the name of Batman's mansion?
15) What is the name of the secret underground cave beneath Wayne Manor?
16) What color is the cape worn by Batman?
17) Who is Batman's chief adversary?
18) Who is the current mayor of Gotham City?
19) What type of vehicle does Catwoman use?
20) Who is the current Robin?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.