Welcome to the Beijing Trivia template! As the capital city of China and one of the most populous cities in the world, Beijing has a long and fascinating history. From its origins as a city of the Mongol empire in the 14th century to its status as the political and cultural epicenter of modern China, Beijing is a city filled with incredible architecture, monuments, and cultural sites. From the legendary Forbidden City to the grand Olympic Stadium, Beijing is a city of immense beauty and significance in world culture. Our template will test your knowledge about the history, culture, and people of Beijing, and offer you a fun and dynamic way to explore the city's past and present. So, let's get started!
1) Beihai Park is located near which lake?
2) The Great Wall of China is a majestic world wonder, but what is its main purpose?
3) In what year did Beijing win its bid to host the 2008 Summer Olympics?
4) What is the oldest existing landmark in Beijing?
5) How many subway lines are currently running in Beijing?
6) What is the Chinese name for Beijing?
7) What is the average winter temperature in Beijing?
8) Where is the highest point of the Great Wall of China located?
9) What is the most widely spoken language in Beijing?
10) What is the main material used to construct Beijing's Hutongs?
11) What is the GDP (nominal) of Beijing in 2019?
12) What is the population of Beijing in 2019?
13) What is the total area of Beijing?
14) What year was the Forbidden City built in Beijing?
15) How is the "Bird's Nest" stadium, built for the 2008 Olympics, commonly referred to?
16) What is the name of the "Sixth City" in Beijing?
17) What is the full name of the Chairman of the People's Republic of China?
18) What is the name of Beijing's main airport?
19) What color do people wear to funerals in Beijing?
20) When do most people in Beijing celebrate the Spring Festival?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.