Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate holding company headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska. It is one of the most successful and well-known investment companies in the world. Founded in 1839, it has been continuously managed by the same family – Warren Buffett, his son Howard, and Charlie Munger – since 1965. The company is involved in a wide range of industries, including banking, retail, insurance, railroads, manufacturing and services. As a conglomerate, it has multiple subsidiaries and investments in a number of businesses. Today it is considered one of the most reliable investments in the world, with an average annual return of more than 20%. Berkshire Hathaway's success is largely attributed to the steady and consistent leadership of Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger, who have consistently employed a long-term and value-oriented approach to investing. With a market value of more than $350 billion, Berkshire Hathaway is one of the most valuable companies in the world.
1) Who is the current Chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway?
2) In which year did Berkshire Hathaway become a publicly-traded company?
3) What is the name of the owner of Berkshire Hathaway?
4) What is the ticker symbol for Berkshire Hathway?
5) What is the purpose of buying back shares of the company?
6) Who is the current Vice Chairman of Berkshire Hathaway?
7) What company does Berkshire Hathaway own that is the world's largest furniture retailer?
8) How many subsidiaries does Berkshire Hathway own?
9) What is the main investment strategy of Berkshire Hathaway?
10) What is the official website of Berkshire Hathaway?
11) Who is the current Vice Chairman of Berkshire Hathaway?
12) What is the largest holding of Berkshire Hathway?
13) How many employees do the majority of Berkshire Hathaway subsidiaries have?
14) What is the market capitalization of Berkshire Hathaway?
15) What is the primary focus of the company?
16) What is the amount of total assets owned by Berkshire Hathaway?
17) How many board members are there in the board of directors of Berkshire Hathway?
18) What is the dividend yield of Berkshire Hathway?
19) What is the size of the current share repurchase program of Berkshire Hathaway?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.