Biathlon is an exciting sport that combines the physical challenges of cross-country skiing, shooting accuracy and endurance. Originally a military training exercise, the sport has grown in popularity in recent years and is now an Olympic sport that draws in fans from around the globe. Not only is it a great way to keep fit, but biathlon also requires a great deal of strategy and mental toughness. With its unique mix of physical and mental requirements, the biathlon is a fun and exciting activity that will keep you on the edge of your seat. Get ready to test your knowledge and see how much you really know about this thrilling sport with our Biathlon Trivia template!
1) What is the maximum number of rounds in a single biathlon sprint race?
2) How many shots must be taken in each biathlon round?
3) What Olympic winter sport is biathlon part of?
4) When was biathlon first introduced as an Olympic sport?
5) What does a biathlete need to do to be successful in a race?
6) How much time is given to a biathlete to shoot at each target?
7) Who won the women's 10 km sprint at the 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympics?
8) Which of the following is a type of biathlon race?
9) How often must a biathlete reload their rifle with new rounds?
10) What is the penalty for each missed target?
11) How many members are in a biathlon relay team?
12) While shooting, how many cartridges does a biathlete load in the rifle at one time?
13) Which of the following countries is the most successful in biathlon?
14) Who won the men's 15 km mass start gold medal at the 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympics?
15) How many shooting rounds are there in a biathlon relay?
16) What is the penalty for entering the penalty loop?
17) How many targets must a biathlete hit in the shooting round?
18) What type of rifle do biathletes use?
19) Which of the following is a type of shooting stance used by biathletes?
20) What type of skiing technique is used by biathletes?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.