The Bible is one of the most important and influential books of all time. It is a collection of sacred texts or scriptures that are central to the beliefs of the Abrahamic faiths, including Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. It consists of 66 books, written by over 40 different authors, across thousands of years. The Bible provides a unique insight into the history and culture of the ancient world and its continuing influence has been felt throughout the centuries. This Bible Trivia template will explore the hundreds of fascinating stories, ideas, and events contained within the Bible, testing your knowledge and challenging your understanding of this ancient and captivating collection of texts.
1) Who is noted as the great patriarch of the Israelites?
2) Who wrote the book of Hebrews?
3) Who was the first woman mentioned in the Bible?
4) Who was the only daughter of Job?
5) Who killed Goliath?
6) In the fourth commandment, what did God ask us to remember?
7) Who was the father of King David?
8) What did Elisha pour into the river that caused an axe head to float?
9) Who was the first prophet mentioned in the Bible?
10) Who was the best friend of Job?
11) What is the Lion of Judah mentioned in the Bible?
12) What did Abraham offer to the Lord on Mount Moriah?
13) Who prayed fervently in the Garden of Gethsemane?
14) Who was Joseph's coat of many colors given to?
15) What is the second book of the Bible?
16) What did God create on the fifth day of Creation?
17) In the Sermon on the Mount, Jesus tells his followers to turn the other ________.
18) How many days was the great flood?
19) Who was the first apostolic missionary mentioned in the Bible?
20) Who slew the Philistine giant, Goliath?
21) Who was Moses' father in law?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.