Welcome to Blimpie trivia! Blimpie is an American submarine sandwich chain founded in 1964. Its headquarters are in Scottsdale, Arizona. Since its founding, Blimpie has grown to over 400 locations across the United States. Blimpie is known for its quality sandwiches and subs, made with fresh ingredients and served on freshly made Italian and whole wheat bread. Blimpie is also known for its signature sauce, the Blimpie Sauce, which is a blend of ketchup, mayonnaise, and spices. Blimpie continues to be an American favorite sandwich shop, so let's see how much you know about the history, products, and culture of Blimpie! Good luck!
1) What type of restaurant is Blimpie?
2) What year did Blimpie open its first store?
3) In what state did the first Blimpie store open?
4) What is the popular item on Blimpie's menu?
5) What ingredients are used in Blimpie's Italian dressing?
6) What other food item can be ordered from Blimpie?
7) How does Blimpie measure the size of their subs?
8) What type of bread are Blimpie subs typically made with?
9) What is Blimpie's signature sauce?
10) What type of cheese does Blimpie offer for their subs?
11) How many locations does Blimpie have?
12) What year did Blimpie start to franchise its restaurants?
13) What is Blimpie's slogan?
14) Which of the following condiments are available at Blimpie?
15) What other items does Blimpie offer for sides?
16) What toppings can be added to a Blimpie sub?
17) How many varieties of fresh-cut veggies does Blimpie offer?
18) What type of meat can be added to a Blimpie sub?
19) What type of meat does Blimpie use for their subs?
20) What type of onion does Blimpie use for their subs?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.