Welcome to the Board Games Trivia challenge! Test your knowledge of board games from classic to modern day. From family favorites, to strategy and skill-based games - you'll be spending the evening entertained and competing with friends to see who has the best board game skills. With questions from a wide range of topics, you can show off your expertise in all things board games. So, pull up your chair and get ready - because it's time to start the Board Games Trivia challenge!
1) What is the name of the famous board game based on the American Civil War?
2) In which popular board game do players battle each other with cards which feature monsters, wizards and dragons?
3) In which classic game do players have to navigate through a maze while avoiding the ghosts?
4) What is the name of the popular board game where players roll dice to move around a playing board and buy real estate?
5) What is the name of the fantasy-themed game of strategy during which players compete to control an imaginary kingdom?
6) How many pieces does each player get in the game of Chess?
7) In which game does each player receive 10 tiles that must be used to form words on a board?
8) What is the name of the game in which players move pieces around a board in an attempt to get their pieces to the other side?
9) In which game do players attempt to add dominoes of matching numbers together to empty their hand?
10) What is the name of the game where players try to identify a murderer, a crime scene, and a weapon?
11) In which game do players attempt to move their pieces around a board in a spiral until they reach the finish?
12) What is the name of the game in which players try to score points by forming words on a board with letter tiles?
13) In which game do players try to connect four of their pieces vertically, horizontally or diagonally on the playing board?
14) How many players can play the game of Monopoly?
15) What is the name of the game in which players take turns guessing the other players' secret code?
16) In which game do players attempt to move pieces around and occupy points on a board to form as much territory as possible?
17) How many moves does each player make in a game of chess?
18) In which game do players roll dice to move around the board, buying and trading property?
19) What is the name of the game in which players attempt to answer trivia questions?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.