Welcome to Bob's Burger Trivia! Test your knowledge about the iconic Bob's Burgers TV series and the characters that inhabit this beloved universe. Whether you're a fan of the Belcher family, the quirky town of Oceanview or just the funny characters that make up this beloved TV show, we've got trivia questions that will challenge even the most devoted fan. So put on your thinking cap, and challenge yourself to see how much you really know about Bob's Burgers! With questions ranging from easy to hard, you're sure to have a great time playing Bob's Burger Trivia. Good luck!
1) In the Bob's Burgers episode 'Tina-Rannosaurus Wrecks', what was the name of Tina's storyboarded musical?
2) What is the name of Bob's parents in Bob's Burgers?
3) What type of animal is the pet that Bob and Linda adopt in the episode 'Full Bars'?
4) What is the name of the amusement park that the Belchers visit in the episode 'Amateur Night'?
5) In the episode 'Turkey in a Can', what type of holiday dinner does Bob attempt to make?
6) In the episode 'The Great Ex-Capades', what type of business does Linda's ex-boyfriend, Tony, open up?
7) In the episode 'Turkish Delights', what type of dance does Tina compete in?
8) In the episode 'Boyz 4 Now', what type of business does the Boyz 4 Now band own?
9) In the episode 'Dr. Yap', what type of animal does Bob mistake for a raccoon in the garden?
10) In the episode 'The Equestranauts', what type of animal is the purple talking horse that Tina befriends?
11) In the episode 'The Kids Run the Restaurant', what type of restaurant does Bob's kids end up running for the night?
12) In the episode 'Bob Fires the Kids', what type of business does Bob hire a consultant to help with?
13) In the episode 'Lil Hard Dad', what type of animal is Tina's science project?
14) In the episode 'Uncle Teddy', what type of business does Teddy open up to compete with Bob's burger shop?
15) In the episode 'The Oeder Games', what type of competition does Bob enter to determine who will get an extra restaurant parking space?
16) In the episode 'Carpe Museum', what type of museum do the Belcher kids and their friends end up locked in?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.