Welcome to the Bolivia trivia template! Bolivia is a country located in the central part of South America. It is bordered by Brazil, Paraguay, Argentina, and Chile. Bolivia is known for its immense diversity of cultures, languages, and landscapes. It is home to some of the most impressive natural wonders of the world, such as the Uyuni Salt Flats and the Amazon Rainforest. Bolivia is also known for its rich history and many ancient archaeological sites. It was the seat of the mighty Inca Empire before the Spanish colonizers arrived in the 16th century. With such a rich history and natural beauty, it's no wonder that Bolivia is an increasingly popular destination for travelers from all over the world. Put your knowledge and understanding of Bolivia to the test with this Bolivia trivia template!
1) What is the capital of Bolivia?
2) What is the official language of Bolivia?
3) Who was the first president of Bolivia?
4) What is the currency of Bolivia?
5) When did Bolivia gain independence from Spain?
6) What is the highest mountain in Bolivia?
7) What is the largest lake in Bolivia?
8) What is the major religion in Bolivia?
9) What is the official flower of Bolivia?
10) Who is the current president of Bolivia?
11) What is the majority ethnic group in Bolivia?
12) What is the national sport of Bolivia?
13) What is the primary crop of Bolivia?
14) What mountain range runs through Bolivia?
15) What is the largest city in Bolivia?
16) What is the most popular cuisine in Bolivia?
17) What is the most popular dance in Bolivia?
18) What is the national bird of Bolivia?
19) What is the official unit of measure in Bolivia?
20) What type of government does Bolivia have?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.