Welcome to Brainblast! Test your knowledge and challenge your friends in this exciting and fast-paced trivia game. In Brainblast, you'll be put to the test with questions from various categories, ranging from history to sports. With over 500 unique questions, you'll be sure to learn something new and have a blast doing it. Get ready to test your wits and see who can rack up the highest score! So what are you waiting for? Start playing Brainblast today and show us what you're made of!
1) In the film 'The Shawshank Redemption', what was the name of Andy's Chess opponent?
2) What was the most successful James Bond film at the box office?
3) What colour is Captain America's shield?
4) In the film 'Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers', what creature does Gollum refer to as 'precious'?
5) What type of fruit is the primary ingredient in a traditional Margarita?
6) In which US State did the Watergate scandal occur?
7) In which film did Tom Hanks play a young boy stranded on a desert island?
8) In the traditional game of chess, which piece is the most valuable?
9) What is the name of the fictional planet in the 'Star Wars' films?
10) How many sides does a dodecahedron have?
11) How many points are scored for a touchdown in American football?
12) What type of creature is a Komodo Dragon?
13) What is the capital of Brazil?
14) What is the name of the novel that was adapted into the film 'The Godfather'?
15) What is the name of the highest mountain in Africa?
16) What is the capital of Ireland?
17) What is the name of the wizarding school that Harry Potter attends?
18) In what year did the first 'Star Wars' film premiere?
19) What is the name of the world's largest freshwater lake?
20) What is the capital of Japan?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.