Brazil is one of the largest countries in the world, both in area and population. The country is home to incredible landscapes, vibrant culture and diverse population and is the fifth largest country in the world by both area and population. It is bordered by every country in South America and the Atlantic Ocean. Brazil’s population is made up of many different cultures and ethnicities and the country’s official language is Portuguese. Brazil’s economy is one of the largest in the world and is an important trading partner in the Americas. From the Amazon rainforest to the beaches of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil is an amazing place to explore and discover. Whether you are looking for a place to relax, to get wild, or to experience great food and culture, Brazil has it all! Test your knowledge about Brazil with this trivia template!
1) Which Brazilian state has the highest Human Development Index (HDI)?
2) The largest city in Brazil by population is:
3) What is the capital of Brazil?
4) What is the official language of Brazil?
5) The Amazon River is located in which country?
6) What is the official currency of Brazil?
7) How many World Cup titles has Brazil won?
8) What is Brazil’s largest exporter?
9) What is the national flower of Brazil?
10) What is the most widely practiced religion in Brazil?
11) What is the total land area of Brazil?
12) What is the national animal of Brazil?
13) Which year was the first modern Brazilian Constitution accepted?
14) What is the busiest and most famous beach in Brazil?
15) What is the highest mountain peak in Brazil?
16) Where is Christ the Redeemer Located?
17) What type of government does Brazil have?
18) Which country borders Brazil to the west?
19) Which is the national sport of Brazil?
20) Which sea does Brazil face?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.