Brunei is an East Asian country located on the northern coast of the island of Borneo. It is bordered by the South China Sea to the north, Malaysia to the west and south, and Indonesia to the south and east. Brunei is the only sovereign state completely on the island of Borneo; the remainder of the island's territory is divided between the nations of Malaysia and Indonesia. Brunei is a tiny nation, but has a long and rich history—one that stretches back to the 14th century. The Brunei Sultanate was one of the great Islamic maritime empires of the region, and Brunei was a center of trade and commerce in the Spice Islands. Today, Brunei is still a significant trading partner to its neighbors, while retaining strong cultural ties to Southeast Asia. As one of the world's few remaining absolute monarchies, Brunei is governed by a unique form of Islamic law that has been in place since the 16th century. Brunei is an oil-producing country, and its citizens enjoy a high standard of living. Brunei is also known for its lush rainforests and pristine beaches, which draw visitors from around the world.
1) What is the capital of Brunei?
2) What is the official language of Brunei?
3) What is the currency of Brunei?
4) What type of government is Brunei?
5) When did Brunei gain its independence?
6) What is the official religion of Brunei?
7) What is the largest city in Brunei?
8) What is the name of the longest river in Brunei?
9) What is the royal family of Brunei?
10) Where is Brunei located?
11) What is the total area of Brunei?
12) How many districts are there in Brunei?
13) What is the national flower of Brunei?
14) What is the main source of income in Brunei?
15) What is the national drink of Brunei?
16) What is the national animal of Brunei?
17) What is the name of the vast expanse of mangrove forests in Brunei?
18) What is the national dish of Brunei?
19) How many states are there in Brunei?
20) What is the name of the Brunei river gorge?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.