Welcome to the world of business trivia! Test your knowledge of the world of business in this exciting and informative trivia template. Get ready to brush up on your business knowledge, from foundational concepts and theories to current economic trends and events. See if you have what it takes to become the ultimate business trivia master. So, get ready to put your business genius to the test!
1) What is the most popular digital currency?
2) What is the process of collecting and analyzing data from different sources called?
3) What type of deal did Apple Computer Inc. agree to with Microsoft to resolve a legal dispute?
4) What type of business is the most common business organization?
5) What is the name for the process of buying and selling foreign currency?
6) What is the name of the annual general meeting, where corporate results are discussed in companies?
7) What is the term used for the process of aligning an organization's structure with its strategic objectives?
8) What is the name of the study or evaluation of the operations of a business or organization?
9) What is the name of the person who is elected to supervise and control the affairs of a company?
10) What type of financial instrument offers a degree of protection from credit risk?
11) What is the name of the person who signs the cheque on behalf of the company for its disbursement?
12) What is the term used for the process of providing goods or services in exchange for money?
13) What type of agreement is the process of drawing up an agreement between two parties?
14) What is the annual fee charged by companies to other companies to keep their shares listed on the stock exchange?
15) What is the name for a company that provides services to other businesses and organizations?
16) What is the name for the practice of setting up a subsidiary of a foreign company to avoid paying domestic taxes?
17) What is the name of the figure that represents the total sales revenue of a company?
18) What is the term used for the cost of goods or services that a business purchases from its suppliers?
19) What is the name of the process of presenting and comparing different aspects of company performance in graph form?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.